Friday 15 April 2011

7 thING I likE Bout YOu!!!!

  1. I like the way you staring at me and pay attention to what I’m saying.
  2.  I like you scream by saying that I’m annoying person, that’s mean you just hear me and not to the others.
  3. you always make me laugh even your heart full of sadness, but you still try to make me smile with your stupid poker face. 
  4. I like the way you care about me, even with simple thing happen to me,  you just care about me and forget about your pain.
  5. I like to hear your voice when I woke you up at early in the morning by phone, because that’s the rocker’s voice that there is nobody never heard that.
  6. I like the way you hold my hands and comfort me when I need warmness and someone be by my side, even you non stop talking and asking so many question. 
  7. the most thing that I like about you is when you called me “cik aty manis, I miss you, I want to be your everything, please take care, I’ll be there for you when you need someone”, and suddenly you slap my forehead


No comments:

Post a Comment